About Me

My photo
I make toys for kids who don't want to grow up. I'm on the lookout for new projects. If you're interested in commissioning me to build something ridiculous, shoot me an email.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Another Crowd of Cthinkers

I finally decided to crank out another batch of my evil little thinkers:

cthinker crowd

Here's a shot of one of them with the standard blackened patina finish:
cthinker painted



And from the side:
cthinker painted side
If you want one, I've listed them on ebay: CLICK HERE FOR THE LISTING.

I also decided to make a couple with green patina just for gits and shiggles:




These are simple enough to make, but I had a batch of resin go bad on me and ended up with quite a few rejects:
picnikfile_ZnzrMc

These are all the ones that didn't cure properly so that paint won't stick to them. I'm thinking I'll start planting them randomly around town sooner or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment