About Me

My photo
I make toys for kids who don't want to grow up. I'm on the lookout for new projects. If you're interested in commissioning me to build something ridiculous, shoot me an email.

Monday, August 9, 2010

Dogwashing Mercenaries

The other day I was tinkering in the workshop when my father mentioned that he had to leave the niece and nephew with me while he made a quick run to pick up some parts.  I figured I should check what they were up to before I accepted responsibility for them.  I was right to do so:


I figured then that the best thing for keeping them out of trouble was to give them a job to do.  Today's job: dogwashing.  Bain was not happy about it:
Dog Washing 1

Kira was only slightly more enthusiastic:
Dog Washing 23

The real fun was the occasional drying shake when the kids weren't expecting it:
Dog Washing 2

In the end, everybody came out better:
Dog Washing

When Dad returned they went back to their regularly-scheduled ridiculousness:
Skylar and Trey and their mobile swimming pool.

I'm sure this evolution makes sense to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment