About Me

My photo
I make toys for kids who don't want to grow up. I'm on the lookout for new projects. If you're interested in commissioning me to build something ridiculous, shoot me an email.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

BIRDS!

I've been noticing lately that there's a lot of guano landing on board the Heart of Gold along with some sort of berries.  This would all make sense except for the fact that I haven't been seeing a lot of birds on board.


Then the other day I woke up, walked into the main cabin, and noticed this little guy staring at me:
Bird on a Wire


A little to the left I saw this one:
Birds 020

As I headed forward to the head, I saw more on the foredeck:
birds 012


But that was nothing compared to all the birds on the lifelines:
birds 010


They were everywhere:
Birds Everywhere

I was suddenly filled with worry because I'd put a new coat of varnish on the portside gunwale the day before.  When I checked, it turned out that, magically, all of the birds had confined themselves to landing on the starboard side. 

Wierd.

Still, I'm thinking it's time to install a scarecrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment