About Me

My photo
I make toys for kids who don't want to grow up. I'm on the lookout for new projects. If you're interested in commissioning me to build something ridiculous, shoot me an email.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

A Short History of Medicine

A SHORT HISTORY OF MEDICINE...
"Doctor, I have an ear ache."
  • 2000 BC "Here, eat this root."
  • 1000 BC "That root is heathen, say this prayer."
  • 1850 AD "That prayer is superstition, drink this potion."
  • 1940 AD "That potion is snake oil, swallow this pill."
  • 1985 AD "That pill is ineffective, take this antibiotic."
  • 2000 AD "That antibiotic is artificial. Here, eat this root."

I can't take credit for coming up with this because it was posten on the wall in the MED-PIC classroom. I would've come up with something funny myself, but I was busy.


Backboard Practice
Backboard Practice2

_

No comments:

Post a Comment