About Me

My photo
I make toys for kids who don't want to grow up. I'm on the lookout for new projects. If you're interested in commissioning me to build something ridiculous, shoot me an email.

Monday, September 21, 2009

Renaissance Faire Snapshotse

I can't say when it was, where it was, or all of who I was with, but a little while back Ana and I went down to a Ren Faire somewhere in California. It was a pretty goode time and there were plenty of well-costumed performers there:
REN photo 4

ren photo 5

My absolute favorite show was Moonie. I didn't get any really goode snapshotse of the show, but if you ever get a chance to see this guye live, don't hesitate to check it out:
ren photo

Unfortunately, I didn't have anything to wear and had to borrowe appropriate attire from my friend Ray for the daye. Ana just pulled something out of her closet for the occasion:
ren photo 2

It was a goode time, taken for all and all, and I got to operate the little catapultse:
kite photo 3

No comments:

Post a Comment