About Me

My photo
I make toys for kids who don't want to grow up. I'm on the lookout for new projects. If you're interested in commissioning me to build something ridiculous, shoot me an email.

Monday, October 1, 2012

When it Rains it Pours

Right now it's raining Combat Garden Gnomes.

I've just come back from my annual training with the naval reserves and it turns out I've got a huge backlog of orders for combat garden gnomes waiting to ship. 

I've even enlisted help:
Gnome Catchups

If you're one of the hundred or so customers currently waiting on orders to ship, please be patient while I work through them. 



I’ve been restocking the Etsy shop as fast as I can, but I don’t have any on hand right now while I’m trying to catch up on shipping my outstanding orders.  If you’d like to pre-order one of my gnomes, shoot me an email at sthorsson99@yahoo.com

You can see all of the different variants I make in this flickr photo set: http://www.flickr.com/photos/8050182@N06/sets/72157623870627643/

In other news, I've just received the first set of photos of one of my Combat Garden Gnomes in an actual combat zone: 
 Gnome in Combat Zone

That photo was taken at Camp Leatherneck in Afghanistan.  Here's a close-up showing this particular little gnome augmentee in all his forward deployed glory:
Combat Garden Gnome in Combat Zone

Awesome.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment