About Me

My photo
I make toys for kids who don't want to grow up. I'm on the lookout for new projects. If you're interested in commissioning me to build something ridiculous, shoot me an email.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Goofy Project #5049: Hot Steel Phase

Progress continues on Project #5049. 

Yesterday I had Matt helping me in the workshop.  Matt's better at welding than I am (my welds always end up looking like a pile of moon rocks) so I set him to work making a lot of steel parts into a few steel parts:


Meanwhile, I set about doing some unusual plumbing:
Booth Building15

In the end, the steel parts fit the wood parts very well:
Booth Building16

Meanwhile, I put some primer on these guys:
HALO Marine Helmets

Stay tuned for more.  Today will include priming the walls!

-

No comments:

Post a Comment