About Me

My photo
I make toys for kids who don't want to grow up. I'm on the lookout for new projects. If you're interested in commissioning me to build something ridiculous, shoot me an email.

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Late Post: the Midget Sheriff

I forgot to mention this, but it was the most intriguing thing I saw in New Orleans:
Midget Sheriff

The main subject of this photo was not my wife (gorgeous though she is), but the sheriff's deputy in the background. I didn't think it was possible, but this was a genuine midget working as a law enforcement officer. I'd always figured there was at least some sort of height requirements you had to meet in order to be a cop. At least that's why I never really considered it as a career.

I had to be discreet snapping the picture though for fear of offending her. There's no telling what kind of crazy midget kung fu she probably knows. I mean she has to have something up her sleeve in order to be in that line of work. Just wondering what it was left me intimidated.

1 comment:

  1. Shawn! Not PC! Say 'little person', not that other word.

    ReplyDelete