At the end of the day, we'd re-designed the axle for the idler wheels at the rear of the tank, built it, and installed the first track:
The problem with progress like this is that you end up taking a step back to see how it looks and get stuck staring at it for a while.
We didn't get much else done after this picture was taken.
Now I need to draw up the CAD drawings for the drive sprockets at the front end so I can replace my MDF stand-in with a proper sprocket and then see about making it go. I've just finished drawing up the finalized design for the drive sprockets, so now I need someone to cut these out for me:
Hopefully I'll have this baby up and running this month. Fingers crossed...