About Me

My photo
I make toys for kids who don't want to grow up. I'm on the lookout for new projects. If you're interested in commissioning me to build something ridiculous, shoot me an email.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

It's a Duck

I've been meaning to post this for a while, but I've been procrastinating instead of editing video:

Watch the video before scrolling down.















After shooting the video, I headed over to my father's office to take a picture of his duck recharging:
RC Duck

Dad picked this thing up at a swap meet a while ago and has been having too much fun with it down at the marina ever since.  It has a voicebox that quacks when you turn the rudder all the way to the left.   That's all well and good, but I'm trying to goad him into installing a water pump for squirtgun attacks and an air horn for shock value.  Then it needs is a microphone and speaker system so you can make it talk.  Then a smoke screen, and dive planes, and machine guns, and...

1 comment: