About Me

My photo
I make toys for kids who don't want to grow up. I'm on the lookout for new projects. If you're interested in commissioning me to build something ridiculous, shoot me an email.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

COMBAT GARDEN GNOMES FOR SALE

I've finally gotten to the point where I'm ready to unload a few of these guys:
Combat Garden Gnomes 041


They come with your choice of either the AK-47 or the M16A2 and should add a comically threatening aspect to any home garden:
Combat Garden Gnomes 016


Check them out on eBay by clicking here!

If you check out my other items, you'll also find a link to some unpainted ones if you want to save some cash and paint them yourself. 

Stay tuned for updates on Combat Garden Gnome version 2.0!

16 comments:

  1. They stand just under a foot tall. It seemed like a good gnome size.

    Loved you in Razor's Edge, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you still selling these!?!?! we can't find them on ebay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am, but I've quit using eBay and I've been listing them on Etsy instead.

    www.etsy.com/shop/thorssoli

    I'm going to be away from the shop until the end of April though, so I don't have any listed right now. Expect to see the listings reactivated by the 2nd or 3rd of May.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you should dress them up in cammos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any update on when you will have more available for sale?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will you have any more of these to sell anytime?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im interested in 1 in each pose, standing, kneeling and prone. when will you be offering them for sale again? jquag115@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Also interested in buying a couple...when will they be available? No pressure......

    ReplyDelete
  9. I CAN'T FIND THEM ON E-BAY. HOW CAN I GET A COUPLE OF THESE?
    mgstreepy@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am interested in buying one of these. Where do I buy one?
    jnel@diodecom.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. My brother is and his entire family are military. if you know where I can find one of these please contact me at dvcreations.sc.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. How do I order? How much? I've gone to all your sites and I can't find a way to do so. Email me: seeneyerin@yahoo.com I want the RPG, Sniper, Handgun and AK-47! I'd like to paint them myself...thinking 'Merica's away colors: Camo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you don't see any in stock, feel free to email me at sthorsson99@yahoo.com.

      Delete
    2. Hello There,

      It seems thas this e-mail is not valid anymore.
      I was looking for you gnomes on etsy but it seems that they're sold out.

      I am interested in the one with the bazuca or the one with the uzi.
      Dou you still have them?

      Best regards,

      Delete
    3. The email is still valid. Not sure what the problem is. I'm restocking the Esty shop as soon as I can. In the meantime, feel free to email me at sthorsson99@yahoo.com.

      Delete