About Me

My photo
I make toys for kids who don't want to grow up. I'm on the lookout for new projects. If you're interested in commissioning me to build something ridiculous, shoot me an email.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Dog Pictures

I've been snapping a lot of pictures of these guys and decided it was time to round them up and post them here.

First is a shot of Bain and Kira sitting outside the cafe where I have my morning coffee:
Deck Dogs

After a long walk on a warm day, here's Kira cooling off in the fountain in downtown Petaluma:
Kira Fountain

Bain, being the slimmer dog, was not nearly so overheated:
Nice Day in Downtown Petaluma

Here's a snapshot of Bain relaxing in his customary spot in the middle of the driveway:
Driveway Bain

Not long after that, I caught Bain and Kira both going after a gopher:
Digging dogs
I tried to get a picture of Kira hanging out in the bed of Dad's truck, but she didn't seem to like it very much:
Simplex2
For some reason, Rose's bulldog looks more at home in that particular vehicle:
Turdlet2
More recently, Ana left her little buttheads with me:
Doglets
Her dogs are half Chihuahua, half Dachshund. You may have heard of Chiweenies before. I'm trying to start a trend of calling them "Franks & Beans."

They're tiny but, believe it or not, my dogs ride easier in my car:
Ridin Bain


Ridin Kira

Mine even stay where they're supposed to when I park:
Bijou on the Hood

But her dogs make better lawn ornaments:
Lawn Ornament Bijou

And fit on the little scooter better:
Scooter Ru

Anyway, now back to our normally scheduled programming.

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment