About Me

My photo
I make toys for kids who don't want to grow up. I'm on the lookout for new projects. If you're interested in commissioning me to build something ridiculous, shoot me an email.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

HALO: Helljumper

A while back I was contacted by an aspiring film maker in New York who was looking to start work on a HALO short film.  Here's a promo poster he's been posting around NYC for the casting call:

You can read more about the project in the blog: http://blog.helljumper.com/  He'd heard somewhere that I could make prop and costume items and contacted me about building a few things for the project.  So I'm mentioned as the guy that's making the Marine armor and helmets as well as some of the weapons.  

The other two guys mentioned as making props and costumes are the very talented Sean Bradley and the equally skilled Lee Calhoun. They're both great guys and I actually own some of their work as well.

What I'm really looking forward to is some of the test footage showing off people actually wearing my stuff.  For now I have to be satisfied with his pitch video:

While they're rounding up funding I'm doing all sorts of things, such as putting the finishing touches on this beauty:
Sniper Rifle for Helljumper2463

I'm pretty proud of this particular sniper rifle.  I'll be sad to see it go.

Check out the Helljumper blog and stay tuned for more...


.

No comments:

Post a Comment