About Me

My photo
I make toys for kids who don't want to grow up. I'm on the lookout for new projects. If you're interested in commissioning me to build something ridiculous, shoot me an email.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Quick! Somebody Get Me One of These!


A while back, the geniuses at ThinkGeek.com started selling Jedi bathrobes.  They were cool and all, but they didn't really move me enough to stop me from just wandering around dripping and nude after a shower.  But this week they've granted the same sort of love to Trekkies in the form of Kirk and Spock bathrobes:
What's really great about it is that I can just imagine Captain Kirk in a 23rd-Century version of the Playboy Mansion, sipping Romulan ale by the Grotto, surrounded by green centerfolds and wearing this bathrobe. 

It's just the right kind of swanky/geeky to make me retire my Hugh Hefner smoking jacket.

If you're feeling magnanimous and think I should have this thing, you can get it here: http://www.thinkgeek.com/brain/gimme.cgi?wid=81d8c1af7

I promise I'll post pictures...




.

No comments:

Post a Comment