Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Greatest Hits: a Listing of My Favorite Posts Thus Far

Every once in a while I go through my old posts and can't help but chuckle here and there. I figured it might be worth posting a list of links to some of my favorites to make them easy to find.

Enjoy:

Thorsson's Patent Method of Gopher Elimination

On Your Bookshelf, Evil Cthulhu Waits Thinking

My Series of Possible Demises

Afghanistan in Retrospect: a List of Quotes

A Series of Lessons Learned from Yesterday's Conference

Save the Whales of Afghanistan*

The World is Filled with Wicked Vending Machines

A Helpful Dating Tool for Men

A Fashion Update for Style-Conscious Sailors

A Question of Precedence

A Letter I Once Wrote to US Airways

The Solution to World Hunger

The Tale of Trid

There are too many people in the world.

I Know Where the Missing Sock From the Dryer Goes

Movie Theater Cheese

I Have Always Been an Exceptional Child

The Life and Times of a Ten-Pound Bag of Pennies

No comments:

Post a Comment