About Me

My photo
I make toys for kids who don't want to grow up. I'm on the lookout for new projects. If you're interested in commissioning me to build something ridiculous, shoot me an email.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Frau Thorsson Has Her Orders. Finally.

After much ado, Ana has finally gotten the word on her next duty station and whenever I get back to the states we'll end up living in the sunny LA/Long Beach area of Southern California:


I say we'll "end up" there because this will be after we spend a week or so honeymooning along the Gulf Coast, a month or so honeymooning in Washington D.C. (with occasional trips into the outlying area and beyond), another month or so honeymooning in transit/househunting/sailing down the CA coastline/etc., and then finally moving into whatever house we buy. With a little luck, the honeymoon won't be over by then, because I will be blogging every juicy little intimate detail about the entire thing.*


In short: this summer's adventures are going to be pretty interesting once I get done with my escapades in Afghanistan. Be sure to read along. There will be pictures too.**

*No I won't.
**And there won't be any of those pictures. Pervs.

1 comment:

  1. The air quality should be considerably better than what you're breathing now....even on the worst days, Californians aren't known for burning the same stuff they're using there for heat.

    ReplyDelete