About Me

My photo
I make toys for kids who don't want to grow up. I'm on the lookout for new projects. If you're interested in commissioning me to build something ridiculous, shoot me an email.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Found Online...

The other day I stumbled across mention of a very talented stopmotion film maker named Patrick Boivin. If you get a moment, CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT HIS YOUTUBE CHANNEL. He has a number of technically fascinating, wholly hilarious videos posted, but here's a couple of my favorites:

Prime History of Dance:






Mandalorian Dance:





I realize I'm a huge nerd, but everything about this guy's work makes me want to rush out and buy a bunch of toys and a camera and some lighting equipment and some video editing software and...

...ahem. Back to reality.

1 comment:

  1. I dunno I think your workshop assistant would be willing to help you with such a project should you decide you wanted to undertake it.

    ReplyDelete