About Me

My photo
I make toys for kids who don't want to grow up. I'm on the lookout for new projects. If you're interested in commissioning me to build something ridiculous, shoot me an email.

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Trouble with the Lopez the Robot Whittler

I've been having all sorts of troubles with "Lopez," my Craftsman Carvewright carving machine.  Several times along the way I've had him up and running only to shut down seemingly without cause.  My troubleshooting efforts seem to come to nothing each time but sooner or later I'll get him to finish a project.  It seems there are too many variables for me to predict exactly how this machine will operate.

In the hopes of preventing anything else new from going wrong, I've added a new warning label:
Carvewright Warning Label

Here's a close-up shot:
Carvewright Warning Label closeup

Hopefully this helps...

.

2 comments: