About Me

My photo
I make toys for kids who don't want to grow up. I'm on the lookout for new projects. If you're interested in commissioning me to build something ridiculous, shoot me an email.

Friday, September 23, 2011

Pepakura Model Building

Yesterday afternoon, Matt and I sat down and did a quick build of one of the arms for our ongoing Space Marine armor project. I decided it would be a good idea to set up a camera and catch the magic in time-lapse. Check it out:



This is a small part of one of four major builds I've got going right now. Stay tuned...


.

3 comments:

  1. Just a quick note, I have your blog in my pile 'o RSS feeds and always look forward to seeing your updates. Thanks for sharing with us.

    Very cool and fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The runaway scissor making its way all around the table made my day. It's nice to see the progress in a video, and not just pics. You should make more of these :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally amazing. It would be awesome if you had pepakura files for phase 1 clone trooper helmets.I've been wanting to make one and I cant find anything for it.

    ReplyDelete