About Me

My photo
I make toys for kids who don't want to grow up. I'm on the lookout for new projects. If you're interested in commissioning me to build something ridiculous, shoot me an email.

Friday, July 30, 2010

New and Improved Fitness Plan: Boobies!

According to an article at MedGuru.com, a recent study by what I will now call the most advanced medical minds ever, there is a direct link between staring at women's boobs and living a longer, healthier life.

According to Dr. Karen Weatherby, the author of the study, "Just 10 minutes of staring at the charms of a well-endowed female, is roughly equivalent to a 30-minute aerobics work-out."  In addition, she also recommended that men over 40 should gaze at larger breasts daily for 10 minutes.  Apparently there's a correlation between the size and effectiveness of the boobs being stared at.  Seems logical enough to me.



It's clear to me that this also explains why women generally have a longer life expectancy than men.  Staring at boobs is easier for them.

So now I feel it's my civic duty to post a picture guaranteed to help you live longer:

Now thanks to the internet I've got a good excuse to go back to visiting the strip club gym regularly...

1 comment:

  1. So wait, those of us who are top heavy are just helping guys live longer when we let them stare at our chests?

    Huh. How humanitarian of us.

    ReplyDelete