About Me

My photo
I make toys for kids who don't want to grow up. I'm on the lookout for new projects. If you're interested in commissioning me to build something ridiculous, shoot me an email.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Please Take a Moment to Vote on the Space Marine Build at Instructables.com

Dear readers,

I've entered my Space Marine build in the "Make it Real" Challenge at instructables.com and I could use your votes to help me win the contest.  Please go to my tutorial, by clicking HERE!

Once you're there, click on the "vote" button beneath the questions "is this a winner?"
 Quick, Vote for Me I do still intend to write the rest of the series of detailed articles here in my blog explaining many of the steps with even more pictures, so stay tuned. Eventually I'll catch up on the whole narrative.

Thanks for your support,
-Shawn

1 comment:

  1. Awesome. You should totally get up with a photographer and get some kick-ass promo photos of your tactical squad ;) .

    ReplyDelete