About Me

My photo
I make toys for kids who don't want to grow up. I'm on the lookout for new projects. If you're interested in commissioning me to build something ridiculous, shoot me an email.

Saturday, November 12, 2011

HALO: Helljumper Update

Those of you following along at home will remember that a while back I was asked to make some props and costumes for a fan-made HALO short film titled HALO: Helljumper.


The other day, they released a new poster:



More impressive, they've also finally released a full theatrical trailer:



I was pretty excited to see the finished product before. Now I'm on the edge of my seat. The pilot is scheduled to drop in January of next year. Meanwhile, I'm just tickled to see my name in the credits and on the poster. You can follow the production on their website or on facebook.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, this looks great. Can't wait to see the entire thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your creations are pointless, pathetic and retarded. Good day

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never really thought of it that way until right just now. Thank you, Encablossa, for making me see the error of my ways. Now I can go back to building beams for baby hospitals or something. You've done the world a great service.

    ReplyDelete