About Me

My photo
I make toys for kids who don't want to grow up. I'm on the lookout for new projects. If you're interested in commissioning me to build something ridiculous, shoot me an email.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Transformation

Last week my cousin Tiffany hit me up to sit and be her guinea pig for an assignment in her theater make-up lab class at Santa Rosa Junior College.  The assignment: gender transformation.

Unfortunately, she ran a bit late that morning and was missing half of her kit as well as the wig she'd picked out.  Then it turned out that the hat she brought was way too small for me.  Given all of the handicaps, I think she still did a decent job.

Of course, I have looked better:

After the photoshoot, I eagerly scrubbed off as much of the drag queen as I could before Tiffany took me on a tour of the set shop where they were tuning up all of the set pieces for this weekend's production of Roald Dahl's Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory."  It looks like it will be a fun show.

You can get more information about it at their website: http://www.santarosa.edu/theatrearts/index.html


 ,

No comments:

Post a Comment