About Me

My photo
I make toys for kids who don't want to grow up. I'm on the lookout for new projects. If you're interested in commissioning me to build something ridiculous, shoot me an email.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Not That I Need a New Hobby...

...but I'm suddenly wishing I had some free time to experiment with some stop-motion animation:

*sigh*

I suppose I'll get around to it.

Also on the list of random things I've decided to get excited about: James Cameron, legendary director of Titanic, True Lies, Terminator 2, The Abyss, Aliens, Terminator, and Pirranha II: the Spawning is releasing his first feature film in almost twelve years. Supposedly he's been working on developing the technology to make this film possible for the last decade or so.

A while back there was a preview for this movie that I never saw:

You can get more information from the website http://www.avatarmovie.com, but the more interesting development is the new teaser trailer (released today) playing at http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/avatar/. It's been a long time coming, but the more I hear about this particular film, the better it sounds. Sadly, I'll probably be out at sea when it hits theaters in IMAX-3D.

No comments:

Post a Comment