About Me

My photo
I make toys for kids who don't want to grow up. I'm on the lookout for new projects. If you're interested in commissioning me to build something ridiculous, shoot me an email.

Monday, July 9, 2012

Allow Me to Waste a Bit of Your Time...

I haven't made a lot of progress on any projects I'm allowed to talk about lately, so here's a couple of entertaining videos I've come across this morning.  

First up is an Omnicorp promotional video: This is the first viral video promoting the upcoming Robocop reboot. It's got me really thinking I need to get to work on a lifesize replica of the original ED-209. 

Next, ever wonder why you never saw any Biker Scouts on Tatooine? They were elsewhere:  
The same group of guys also put together a video showing an X-wing pilot on a snowboard being chased downhill by snowtroopers on skis:  
Now I'm just waiting for them to post Darth Vader Skydiving and Princess Leia surfing in her metal bikini. It's only a matter of time...

No comments:

Post a Comment