About Me

My photo
I make toys for kids who don't want to grow up. I'm on the lookout for new projects. If you're interested in commissioning me to build something ridiculous, shoot me an email.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

John Carter of Mars

I pay a lot of attention to movie news. With that in mind, I'm disappointed in how little I've seen in the way of promotion for this particular Disney film. The few trailers that have come out don't really give you an idea of what it's about.

It finally took a fan-made trailer to make it look like something special instead of some ho-hum Avatar knock-off. Check it out:

The film hits theaters on March 9th.  If this trailer gets around a bit more, maybe someone other than me will actually go see it.

2 comments:

  1. Saw a poster at the cinema on sunday night with John in a colloseum type thing with two hippo faced giant gorillas attacking him, really got me interested. cant wait to see this film.

    Amazing props, have you made anything off the film district 9 yet?

    Marco.

    ReplyDelete
  2. District 9, no. Weta workshop actually offered up a line of props made from the same molds they used for production, so I picked up a couple of things for my collection. If you haven't seen their website, you should check it out.

    ReplyDelete