About Me

My photo
I make toys for kids who don't want to grow up. I'm on the lookout for new projects. If you're interested in commissioning me to build something ridiculous, shoot me an email.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

I Am No Longer Excited About the Ultramarines Movie

It was all going so well.  A top-notch animation studio.  Cutting-edge motion capture gear.  John Hurt narrating.  A rich universe of characters, races, and technologies to choose from.  Gorgeous set design concept art.  The Ultramarines movie was going to be just what I've been waiting to see since I was twelve years old.


Then the other day they posted this crap:



So now it looks like this movie will have some smoke, some marines shooting at...  something, I guess, and some really crappy rendering.


I'll still see it.  But I'm no longer on the edge of my seat waiting for updates.


Instead, I have to just go on hoping that they'll one day make a live-action HALO movie:

No comments:

Post a Comment