About Me

My photo
I make toys for kids who don't want to grow up. I'm on the lookout for new projects. If you're interested in commissioning me to build something ridiculous, shoot me an email.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Before I Leave Brush My Teeth With a Bottle of Synthahol

Yesterday I stumbled across this music video for Kesha's "Tik Tok":

It's been a while since I've watched any of the original Star Trek, but I'm amazed I don't remember all of the drinking that was apparently involved. I enjoyed the show as a kid, but I must have missed all of the non-stop disco action that was always going on.

Of course, if you're willing to spend the time looking around, you can find video clips of the Enterprise crew doing just about anything. Especially if you're willing to explore Leonard Nimoy's musical career:

Still, when it comes to musical Trek it's hard to find anything more ridiculous and compelling as William Shatner's interpretation of "Rocket Man:"

No comments:

Post a Comment