About Me

My photo
I make toys for kids who don't want to grow up. I'm on the lookout for new projects. If you're interested in commissioning me to build something ridiculous, shoot me an email.

Friday, November 13, 2009

Just a Brief Note

I stopped to take a moment to check my messages here in Pusan, South Korea. I tried updating my blog, but I can't open the Word doc that I wrote about the last two weeks' adventures. No time to go back to the ship and re-format, so you'll all have to wait another week or so for me to get another chance to get online before I post the next chapter in the narrative...

Meanwhile, you'll have to settle for this shiny photo of a tugboat's phosphorescent wake in Yokohama, Japan:

Glowing Tug Wake
That electric blue color is caused by angry little glowing sea critters being churned up as the boat passes by. More on that later.


Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment