About Me

My photo
I make toys for kids who don't want to grow up. I'm on the lookout for new projects. If you're interested in commissioning me to build something ridiculous, shoot me an email.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

A Hint of Light at the End of the Tunnel

I forgot to post it when it happened, but my relief arrived a few days ago. He is now largely taken over all of my duties and I'm mostly just hanging around the office to answer the occasional question.

In other news, I still haven't received the demobilization orders that will make it possible for them to transfer me to an outprocessing center in the states. What makes this funny is the fact that the new guy already has his demobilization orders in hand.

*sigh*

Sadly I'm still not in charge of the making sense department.

2 comments:

  1. YAY!! One step closer to being back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize the military had one of those departments. It must be new after I got out.

    ReplyDelete