About Me

My photo
I make toys for kids who don't want to grow up. I'm on the lookout for new projects. If you're interested in commissioning me to build something ridiculous, shoot me an email.

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Mortar Launcher Gnomes in Stock

For those of you who've been waiting for an opportunity to add some more firepower to your garden gnome squad, I've finally managed to get a handful of these guys painted up:
Mortar Gnome 4


Loading a round into the M120 Mortar Launcher, this little guy is ready to rain deadly fire on gophers and squirrels alike from a safely entrenched position behind your planter boxes or across the lawn: Mortar Gnome 3

You can pick one up at http://etsy.com/shop/thorssoli.  They sell pretty fast, so don't delay.

On the off chance that the mortar doesn't provide heavy enough fire support for your garden pest problems, I'm also working on a radio gnome so your squad can call in air strikes:
Untitled

More to come.  Stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. Am I the only one weirded out by the cat's-eye marble eyes?

    ReplyDelete