About Me

My photo
I make toys for kids who don't want to grow up. I'm on the lookout for new projects. If you're interested in commissioning me to build something ridiculous, shoot me an email.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Overdue for Updates

Dear Readers,

I'm terribly sorry for the shortage of bloggage lately.

I've been unable to get off the ship as planned while bouncing around East Asia, and I've had no access to the web while coming back across the Pacific.

I will catch you up on all the latest as soon as practicable. Right now I'm still trying to break the pages and pages of rambling sea stories into nice, bite-sized packets of reading that can each be comfortably enjoyed during the time it takes to make a reasonably relaxed visit to the toilet.

Thank you for your patience,

-Shawn

No comments:

Post a Comment